Saturday, December 15, 2012

Beware of Michael Tersigni and Car Company of Canada


In the past Michael Tersigni was accused of several misdoing such as stalking and using false license plate. He even got caught by the law enforcer. Regarding this matter people stay alert of this person and also the companies which are related to him. It is worth mentioning that Car Company of Canada is where he works. 

From my experience of dealing with Mike Tersigni I can tell that he is a complete crook. Who doesn't know how to behave with a customer. He was too rude to me. When I first met him to purchase a vehicle from Car Company of Canada he pretended as a gentleman. He told me many nice words such as their car are the best. Also they will provide any additional support after purchasing but when my newly bought car from Car Company of Canada started disturbing, I contacted him. That is when I saw his real face; as he denied providing any service from Car Company of Canada after purchasing. 

In addition he uttered slang to me. He told me that if I don't leave his cabin then he will call the securities. As a last try, I checked my insurance paper. There I found that it is useless. Mike Tersigni just fooled me. If you don’t want to fall in a trap made by Mike Tersigni and Car Company of Canada then don’t buy any car from them.

Here is the address of Car Company of Canada where Michael Tersigni works:

2951 Highway #7 West
Concord, Ontario, L4K 1W3
905-669-4520
www.carcompanyofcanada.com


No comments:

Post a Comment